If you’re looking for a USA construction job, consider recruitment agency advantages. Why are professional recruiters more skilled than you are at helping you find and land a job? It’s because that’s what they do for a living. Even in a great job market, skills are involved with job hunting and placement. When you work with professionals who know the “tricks of the trade,” your job search can go much faster and easier.
About Staffing and Recruitment Agencies
According to the American Staffing Association, there are about 20,000 staffing and recruiting companies in the United States. About 74% of these companies meet businesses’ needs for temporary and contract staffing.
CareerBuilders estimated that temporary jobs for construction workers would increase by 13% between 2014 and 2019.
Reasons to Use a Recruitment Agency
- Recruiters network with companies and have access to lots of jobs.
- Recruiters stay on top of industry changes, know about upcoming projects, have knowledge of what contracts companies are working on and understand their needs for quick employment solutions.
- They can help you spot a job that requires your skills and know whether you’d be a good fit.
- Once you use a recruiting agency, they think of you when a future job opens up.
- Recruiters help you fine-tune your resume and improve your interviewing skills.
- Once a recruiter starts working with you, you’re no longer searching alone — you have someone supporting your goal to get a job.
- Working with a recruiting agency can help build your confidence about getting the right job.
- Temporary jobs can sometimes lead to full-time employment, once you have a chance to prove your skills and value in the workplace.
- Also, companies pay to outsource recruiting and it costs you nothing to get professional assistance with finding the right job.
Need Help Finding a Job?
At Power Labor, we’re looking forward to working with you!